Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. How can I schedule a tour to see Oak Point Events?
Answer: Reservations are required for individual and group tours. Oak Point Events offers individual tours Monday through Friday between 9:30am and 5:00pm. We also host a group tour Thursday evenings at 6pm and Saturday mornings at 9am. During your tour you will receive our company folder as well as a customized proposal.
- 2. If I come to a group tour will someone be able to answer my questions?
Answer: Either our Sales Director or another member of our knowledgeable sales team would be more than happy to meet with you individually to answer any questions you have following the group tour.
- 3. How many hours will I have for my reception?
Answer: During the day, you may choose from five and nine hour blocks from 9am to 10pm. For an evening event, the hall is available until 12am. Additional time may be purchased at an hourly rate.
- 4. Can I have a ceremony at Oak Point Events?
Answer: Yes, as long as you are also hosting your reception with us as well. You may choose an outdoor garden ceremony or you may choose a ceremony inside our Grand Ballroom. If you plan an outdoor ceremony and the weather is inclement on the day of your wedding, you may choose to move your ceremony inside at no additional charge up to two hours prior to your ceremony. It is always the bride’s decision and we are pleased to offer this flexibility to you at no additional cost.
- 5. Does Oak Point Events, LLC offer full service catering?
- 6. Is there a Ceremony Fee?
Answer:Yes. The ceremony fee is $200 for the use of our outdoor patio area for your ceremony.
There is a very small additional fee for set-up and break-down and to use our chairs for your outside ceremony.
- 7. Is there a fee to rent Oak Point Events hall and what does it include?
Answer: Yes. The fees to rent Oak Point Events hall vary depending on the date and time of the event. Please call our sales office regarding these rates.
The Rental Fee includes:
• Five or nine hours of exclusive use of Oak Point Events and its grounds
• Tables and chairs for your event
• A hostess whose main role is to pay attention to details during your actual event
• An Operations Team who will set up and break down the tables and chairs
• A clean up crew
- 8. How many guests can Oak Point Events main hall accommodate?
Answer: Oak Point Events main hall can accommodate up to 180 guests for a seated served dinner.
- 9. How do I reserve Oak Point Events for my wedding?
Answer: The facility can be reserved with a signed contract and payment of the facility deposit fee.
- 10. What types of payment options are available?
Answer: Cash or personal check.
- 11. Once I reserve the facility, when is my next payment due?
Answer: At the time of reservation a deposit of $500 is due as well as the ceremony fee of $200 (if applicable). The next payment is due no later than 2 months prior to the wedding. The remaining balance of the event is due four weeks prior to the date of the event.